Pages

Saturday 21 December 2013

Iyanya Reveals Why He Flaunts His Wealth On Instagram



Iyanya has explained why he shows off all his stuff on Instagram. He did thisin a recent Interview with Punch. He has also denied buying 4 cars on the same day.
Read his words below:
“I didn’t buy four cars in one day o. I only bought just one which I posted on Instagram. So I don’t know where people got their own story from. We have four cars in this house. I also do not get it when people say we (artistes) show off on social media. I mean if God has blessed me, there is no reason to hide that. We are not showing off. After all, everyone knows Iyanya’s story. Whenever I post pictures of my cars or money on Instragram, the public should understand that it is just my own way of saying if God can do it for me, He can for you too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment